More From Paul Wolfowitz
- "One of the things that ultimately led me to leave mathematics and go into political science was thinking I could prevent nuclear war."
- "It’s wonderful that so many people want to contribute to fighting aids or malaria. But, if somebody isn’t paying attention to the overall health system in the country, a whole lot of money can be wasted."
- "I told my father I had to try political science for a year. He thought I was throwing my life away."
More In War
- "Bad things do happen in the world, like war, natural disasters, disease. But out of those situations always arise stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things."― Daryn Kagan
- "War is not an adventure. It is a disease. It is like typhus."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "It’s the degree of success and the length of time that is amazing."― Ruth Handler