More From Paul Wolfowitz
- "We did not go to war in Afghanistan or in Iraq to, quote, ‘impose democracy.’ We went to war in both places because we saw those regimes as a threat to the United States."
- "It’s wonderful that so many people want to contribute to fighting aids or malaria. But, if somebody isn’t paying attention to the overall health system in the country, a whole lot of money can be wasted."
- "I think, in the longer view of things, there is a very powerful pull in the direction of participatory government."
More In War
- "When I was in Pulp, I actively did more TV stuff because that was during the Great Britpop Wars, and it seemed important to prove that indie people could speak. That war doesn’t exist anymore."― Jarvis Cocker
- "For governments at war, the media is an instrument of war or an element in war that is to be controlled."― Bruce Jackson
- "War is not an adventure. It is a disease. It is like typhus."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery