More From Paul Tournier
- "Acceptance of one’s life has nothing to do with resignation; it does not mean running away from the struggle. On the contrary, it means accepting it as it comes, with all the handicaps of heredity, of suffering, of psychological complexes and injustices."
- "Recounting of a life story, a mind thinking aloud leads one inevitably to the consideration of problems which are no longer psychological but spiritual."
- "Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can."
More In Religion
- "I want a world without war, a world without insanity. I want to see people do well. I don’t even think it’s as much as what I want for myself. It’s more what I want for the people around me. That’s what I want."― Tom Cruise
- "The inner spaces that a good story lets us enter are the old apartments of religion."― John Updike
- "I try to just talk about human stories and what I think about religion or teapots or whatever."― Eddie Izzard