More From Paul Thomas Anderson
- "I have a feeling, one of those gut feelings, that I’ll make pretty good movies the rest of my life."
- "I don’t think the competition’s so rough, within the majority of movies made in Hollywood."
- "I really subscribe to that old adage that you should never let the audience get ahead of you for a second. So if the film’s abrasive and wrongfoots people then, y’know, that’s great. But I hope it involves an audience."
More In Happiness
- "A pencil and rubber are of more use to thought than a battalion of assistants. To happiness the same applies as to truth: one does not have it, but is in it."― Theodor Adorno
- "Hope is itself a species of happiness, and, perhaps, the chief happiness, which this world affords."― William Samuel Johnson
- "Happiness, that grand mistress of the ceremonies in the dance of life, impels us through all its mazes and meanderings, but leads none of us by the same route."― Charles Caleb Colton