More From Paul Kane
- "I love a good laugh as well, I think that’s so important in life, which is probably why I’ve dabbled in comedy writing as well as horror. I think if you can make someone laugh or smile it’s the most special thing in the world."
- "I believe that, like most writers, my personality comes through in the fiction. So in that respect my writing can’t be like any other author’s really."
More In Patience
- "When I was in the first grade I was afraid of the teacher and had a miserable time in the reading circle, a difficulty that was overcome by the loving patience of my second grade teacher. Even though I could read, I refused to do so."― Beverly Cleary
- "Only those who have patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily."― James J. Corbett
- "A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness; it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust."― Gertrude Jekyll