More From Paul Bremer
- "I think the Iraqi people have shown extraordinary patience and courage in the last few months. They have really put a political system on the way to success, to a real democracy here."
- "If you look back today over the last 25 years, it is a fact that we have had a progressive degeneration of our intelligence community in general; in particular in the field of human intelligence."
More In Legal
- "I would like it to be a legal requirement for all businesses to be linked to a charity."― Arabella Weir
- "Fifty percent of our country that we own, have all legal jurisdiction, have all rights to do whatever we want, lies beneath the sea and we have better maps of Mars than that 50 percent."― Robert Ballard
- "History is the sum total of things that could have been avoided."― Konrad Adenauer