More From Paul Berg
- "That work led to the emergence of the recombinant DNA technology thereby providing a major tool for analyzing mammalian gene structure and function and formed the basis for me receiving the 1980 Nobel Prize in Chemistry."
- "Today, it is research with human embryonic stem cells and attempts to prepare cloned stem cells for research and medical therapies that are being disavowed as being ethically unacceptable."
More In Relationship
- "It seems to me that a mutually beneficial relationship between a man and woman requires the man to be dominant. A sensible woman will allow the man to think he is the most important partner."― Beryl Bainbridge
- "I wanted to deal with someone’s idea of their relationship."― Charlie Kaufman
- "I don’t think it’s necessarily healthy to go into relationships as a needy person. Better to go in with a full deck."― Anjelica Huston