More From Patty Duke
- "Human beings have speculated about the relationship between inspiration and insanity for centuries."
- "I never did quite fit the glamour mode. It is life with my husband and family that is my high now."
- "The panic attacks – I still have them. They started when I was around 8. They always have to do with my death."
More In Funny
- "I had everything I’d hoped for, but I wasn’t being myself. So I decided to be honest about who I was. It was strange: The people who loved me for being funny suddenly didn’t like me for being… me."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "The thing I thought about doing it was it’s Comic Relief and you’ve got to be funny. So although I did try to sing properly it obviously has hilarious results when you can’t sing."― Jo Brand
- "I saw 28 Days. I don’t remember rehab being like a day camp or being that funny. Rehab is a dumping ground. It’s a big landfill."― Charlie Sheen