More From Patti Smith
- "I’ve always looked the same. Since I was a child, I hated having to deal with my hair. I hated having to change my clothes. As a kid, I had a sailor shirt and the same old corduroy pants, and that’s what I wanted to wear everyday."
- "In art and dream may you proceed with abandon. In life may you proceed with balance and stealth."
- "The new artists coming through were very materialistic and Hollywood, not so engaged in communication."
More In Good
- "It is better to be beautiful than to be good. But… it is better to be good than to be ugly."― Oscar Wilde
- "I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other."― Harvey Fierstein
- "A good husband is never the first to go to sleep at night or the last to awake in the morning."― Honore de Balzac