More From Patricia Hewitt
- "We’re seeing quite a lot of people who really would like a return to class-based politics."
- "You don’t repair that relationship by sitting down and talking about trust or making promises. Actually, what rebuilds it is living it and doing things differently – and I think that is what is going to make the difference."
- "A modern health and social care system has to be completely focussed on the needs of its users."
More In Health
- "What is called genius is the abundance of life and health."― Henry David Thoreau
- "Therefore in medicine we ought to know the causes of sickness and health."― Avicenna
- "San Francisco businesses face many challenges, including high rents, regulatory burdens, and the rising cost of workers compensation insurance and employee health plans."― Gavin Newsom