More From Orlando Bloom
- "I got to work with one of my heroes, Johnny Depp, and to see how he goes about business, which was really inspiring for me at this stage in my career."
- "Lord of the Rings was my first experience making movies and at the time, I had no ideas how movies were done. I thought that’s the way they’re done, so in a way, I had nothing to compare it to."
- "Elves have this superhuman strength, yet they’re so graceful. Tolkien created them to be angelic spirits, but I also saw Legolas as something out of the Seven Samurai."
More In Romantic
- "Ooh, it’s too embarrassing to share my innermost romantic secrets – although I have written Danielle the odd poem. If anything they are more comedic than romantic. They used to be well-received but that was before she started studying Shakespeare at drama college. Now I feel so inept."― Gary Lineker
- "The vampire was a complete change from the usual romantic characters I was playing, but it was a success."― Bela Lugosi
- "Yeah, but there’s nobody who represents romance to me like Cary Grant."― Aaron Eckhart