More From Orlando Bloom
- "I’ve done movies with a sword before. But I haven’t really been given the full responsibility of something like a Ridley Scott film."
- "I missed my home – like the physicality of my home, I missed my friends and my family mostly and just hanging out and being in your home country – culturally it feels right and that is what I miss."
- "I’m so happy to have been a part of that process and I would go straight back into the desert in a ton of chain mail for Ridley any day of the week. He’s an amazing director and I can’t wait to see the long version."
More In Romantic
- "Conventional wisdom holds that setting a timetable for getting American troops out of Iraq would be a mistake."― Nick Clooney
- "We’ve got a first class leader at the moment. David Cameron is dealing with the issues that he was left by the last government very well indeed."― Theresa May
- "I don’t feel like a romantic lead; I guess I feel more like a character actor."― Matthew Macfadyen