More From Orison Swett Marden
- "When we are sure that we are on the right road there is no need to plan our journey too far ahead. No need to burden ourselves with doubts and fears as to the obstacles that may bar our progress. We cannot take more than one step at a time."
- "There can be no great courage where there is no confidence or assurance, and half the battle is in the conviction that we can do what we undertake."
- "There is only one thing for us to do, and that is to do our level best right where we are every day of our lives; To use our best judgment, and then to trust the rest to that Power which holds the forces of the universe in his hands."
More In Courage
- "Anyone can support a team that is winning – it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage."― Bart Starr
- "Mass transportation is doomed to failure in North America because a person’s car is the only place where he can be alone and think."― Marshall McLuhan
- "Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it."― Pablo Casals