More From Orison Swett Marden
- "The golden rule for every business man is this: ‘Put yourself in your customer’s place.’"
- "Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds."
- "There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow."
More In Respect
- "Marks of Identity is, among other things, the expression of the process of alienation in a contemporary intellectual with respect to his own country."― Juan Goytisolo
- "Well, unfortunately, I have always regretted the fact that I have a temper, but I also have, you know, have great love and respect for all of the people that have worked for me. I think like everything else, this is one of those things that has been blown out of proportion."― Norman Schwarzkopf
- "This world of ours… must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect."― Dwight D. Eisenhower