More From Oprah Winfrey
- "My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you I the best place for the next moment."
- "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have."
- "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
More In Work
- "I learned that the only way you are going to get anywhere in life is to work hard at it. Whether you’re a musician, a writer, an athlete or a businessman, there is no getting around it. If you do, you’ll win – if you don’t, you won’t."― Bruce Jenner
- "I don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work."― Pearl S. Buck
- "I don’t want to die as long as I can work; the minute I can not, I want to go."― Susan B. Anthony