More From Oprah Winfrey
- "Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough."
- "What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine."
- "I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. And that’s how I operate my life."
More In Life
- "While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die – whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness."― Gilda Radner
- "There is no wealth but life."― John Ruskin
- "You can be cool and at the same time respect your woman, who will hopefully become your wife, who will hopefully become the mother of your kids. America needs to get back to family values."― Martin Lawrence