More From Omar Bongo
- "When they favor the access of other people to education and health care, the countries of the North not only demonstrate generosity or solidarity, but also implement the principles of respecting and promoting human rights."
- "But the Western countries that link their partnership with the poorest countries with respect for democracy also have to consider that they have obligations towards these countries."
- "The free market economy is supposed to be the only path leading to the happiness of humanity by promoting wealth and prosperity, power and influence of nations."
More In Respect
- "In my old age I’ve come to find that if you respect other people, you feel better about yourself."― Bijou Phillips
- "How sick one gets of being “good,” how much I should respect myself if I could burst out and make everyone wretched for twenty-four hours; embody selfishness."― Alice James
- "One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca