More From Omar Bongo
- "I’m not aiming for the Nobel Peace Prize!"
- "I am in favor of complete freedom of information and of free access to the new communication tools, in particular the Internet."
- "My actions to promote peace, the mediation missions which I carried out during many conflicts, which very often occurred between brothers of the same country, are not driven by any ulterior motives or any calculations based on personal ambitions."
More In Peace
- "If you want a future of shared prosperity, where the middle class is growing and poverty is declining, where the American Dream is alive and well, and where the United States remains the leading force for peace and prosperity in a highly competitive world, you should vote for Barack Obama."― William J. Clinton
- "Nature uses human imagination to lift her work of creation to even higher levels."― Luigi Pirandello
- "Let’s win the peace and democracy the good people of Iraq so richly deserve after decades of tyranny."― Mike Pence