More From Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "Many people die with their music still in them. Why is this so? Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out."
- "A goose flies by a chart which the Royal Geographical Society could not mend."
- "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."
More In Friendship
- "Instead of loving your enemies – treat your friends a little better."― E. W. Howe
- "She discovered with great delight that one does not love one’s children just because they are one’s children but because of the friendship formed while raising them."― Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- "The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love."― Hubert H. Humphrey