More From Oliver Reed
- "At the New York Athletic Club they serve amazing food. People go there, get healthy, and then eat themselves to death – which is, I suppose, the right way to do it."
- "I’m only drinking white wine because I’m on a diet and I don’t eat."
- "When I come home and I’m tired from filming all day, I expect her to be there and make sure everything is cool for me. You know, like drawing my bath and helping me into bed."
More In Respect
- "I am one who believes that one of the greatest dangers of advertising is not that of misleading people, but that of boring them to death."― Leo Burnett
- "I don’t think socialism, and I don’t think warmness and respect are necessarily bad words."― Dave Matthews
- "Because of my tremendous respect for Bob Barker and for the show’s high standards of professionalism I consider this a tremendous honor that few announcers have ever been treated to. Both Rod’s and Johnny’s shoes are huge; I can’t think about filling them."― Randy West