More From Ogden Nash
- "The trouble with a kitten is that eventually it becomes a cat."
- "To keep your marriage brimming, With love in the loving cup, Whenever you’re wrong, admit it; Whenever you’re right, shut up."
- "The bed is a bundle of paradoxes: we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret; we make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late."
More In Parenting
- "I want to have children, but my friends scare me. One of my friends told me she was in labor for 36 hours. I don’t even want to do anything that feels good for 36 hours."― Rita Rudner
- "Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby and I can go out."― Matthew Broderick
- "I find myself more at peace when I live in Europe."― Norman Granz