More From Novak Djokovic
- "I never wanted to change countries; it’s something that is part of me."
- "Serbian history tells that the family is the most important thing and you have to stick with the family."
- "I don’t think there has been enough communication between the players and the tournaments. In one sense it’s just as much the players’ fault. Players talk between each other and in the locker room about things that can be improved and then when the time comes to talk and really do something about it they stop."
More In Dreams
- "Dreaming or awake, we perceive only events that have meaning to us."― Jane Roberts
- "I’ve never been bashful to say that I’m not really interested in Formula One. When I lived in England, it’s all I wanted to do and I thought that anything else would somehow be a compromise to my dreams. But then when I came back to the States, I realised how much I loved being back in the States."― Danica Patrick
- "Hollywood has always been a cage… a cage to catch our dreams."― John Huston