More From Norman Mailer
- "The highest prize in a world of men is the most beautiful woman available on your arm and living there in her heart loyal to you."
- "Revolutions are the periods of history when individuals count most."
- "There are four stages in a marriage. First there’s the affair, then the marriage, then children and finally the fourth stage, without which you cannot know a woman, the divorce."
More In Hope
- "I know I will die in a car crash."― Katie Price
- "I hope that Requiem is better than Pi. I hope that Pi is better than my student films, and I’m hoping that I’m getting better as I get older."― Darren Aronofsky
- "The screen is a magic medium. It has such power that it can retain interest as it conveys emotions and moods that no other art form can hope to tackle."― Stanley Kubrick