More From Norman MacCaig
- "I never think about poetry except when I’m writing it. I mean my poetry."
- "In fact a lot of them I think are absolute baloney. Those Charles Olsens and people like that. At first I was interested in seeing what they were up to, what they were doing, why they were doing it. They never moved me in the way that one is moved by true poetry."
- "I’m very gregarious, but I love being in the hills on my own."
More In History
- "In speech after speech on his health care plan, the President has tried to convince us that what he is proposing will be good for America. But, how can it be good for America if it raises taxes by a half trillion dollars and costs a trillion dollars or more to implement?"― Scott Brown
- "I’m a history nut."― Billy Joel
- "There is at least one point in the history of any company when you have to change dramatically to rise to the next level of performance. Miss that moment – and you start to decline."― Andy Grove