More From Norman Lamm
- "Judaism is an intellectually based religion, and the single most important theme is that of study."
- "However, the word madda in modern Hebrew specifically means science."
- "I showed that privacy was an implicit right in Jewish law, probably going back to the second or third century, when it was elaborated on in a legal way."
More In Food
- "Sandwiches are wonderful. You don’t need a spoon or a plate!"― Paul Lynde
- "In a condition of society and under an industrial organization which places labor completely at the mercy of capital, the accumulations of capital will necessarily be rapid, and an unequal distribution of wealth is at once to be observed."― Leland Stanford
- "We ought, therefore, to lessen the price of food to our manufacturers, and place them more on a level with the manufacturers who have cheaper food, and also much lighter taxation."― Joseph Hume