More From Norah Jones
- "For me making music is part social, part interaction, part collaboration."
- "What I was going for in the first two albums I didn’t necessarily achieve. Because I was young and because it was my first time out. And the second album was such a ‘quickie’ sort of ‘Let’s just get it over with!’ But the kind of music I make, there’s a lot of subtlety in it. And I think it takes a couple of listens to actually really get it."
- "It’s true, there’s a lot of melancholy in my music. I don’t know why, I’m not a melancholy person. I’ve always been drawn to it. Ever since I was a kid, if I had an album I would play the ballads on repeat."
More In Cool
- "There’s a lot of gimmick infringement out there, but that’s cool. It’s a compliment. But it all started right when I first came into the Garden. I came down to ‘Eye of the Tiger’ and when I hit the ring with the Sheik, I just put my hand up to my ear by accident, and the crowd got louder. I was like ‘Oh, that works.’"― Hulk Hogan
- "Two weeks later, we played our first concert and had 100 people there. It was pretty cool."― Will Champion
- "Be open to the amazing changes which are occurring in the field that interest you."― Leigh Steinberg