More From Nicole Kidman
- "I want to go home at night and feel discomfort."
- "I think actors are getting so much more power these days, but I’m not. I stay very much away from the decisions, the way in which things are orchestrated, what’s been changed. I just try to stay completely in the role as the actor and as the character."
- "Even from a very early age, I knew I didn’t want to miss out on anything life had to offer just because it might be considered dangerous."
More In Movies
- "I have realized that I hate going to the premieres of the movies that I’m in. Because I feel this tension after the movie is over that everyone feels obligated to say something nice to you. It’s so unnatural and uncomfortable."― Amanda Seyfried
- "I’m a big potato chip girl. I don’t like chocolate and cakes and all that, but I have to have my potato chips. I’ve got bags in the back of my car right now! But I never beat myself up about it, because, look: You can’t give up every damn thing. You need something in your life that you like just because you like it!"― NeNe Leakes
- "Before I’d written movies, I never could do big set-piece scenes with a lot of different speakers – when you’ve got twelve people around a dinner table talking at cross purposes. I had always been impressed by other people’s ability to do that."― Joan Didion