More From Nick Clegg
- "One thing I’ve very quickly learned is that if you wake up every morning worrying about what’s in the press, you would go completely and utterly potty."
- "I totally accept that it’s a legitimate criticism that when you are involved in the day-to-day scrum of government… that what can get lost is the narrative, the hymn sheet… the song that inspires and lifts people’s sights."
- "Politics is a highly tribal business."
More In Family
- "I often write either really early in the morning, or really late at night."― Tracy Chapman
- "One wants to be together with one’s family. That’s what families are about."― Aung San Suu Kyi
- "I refuse to feel guilty. I feel guilty about too much in my life but not about money. I went through periods when I had nothing, so somebody in my family has to get stinkin’ wealthy."― Jim Carrey