More From Nick Clegg
- "Politics is a highly tribal business."
- "I don’t watch a huge amount of telly. I read a lot. I’m reading at the moment ‘Freedom,’ by Jonathan Franzen, a great big brick of a book, and I’m loving it."
- "I have got instincts that, I think, are very much in tune with people’s very keen sense to see something different. I did not dream of being in politics since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. I was not involved in student politics, or not in that partisan way."
More In Positive
- "I mean, you know, I get a tremendous positive charge every day just from knowing these kids and who they are. I mean, Larry, my 12-year-old son is my hero in life. Could there be a greater privilege than that? I mean, I can’t imagine anything that would be more exciting."― Jim Lampley
- "Children may not notice the positive moments in life unless we point them out to them."― Deborah Norville
- "Positive, adj.: Mistaken at the top of one’s voice."― Ambrose Bierce