More From Nick Clegg
- "Liberalism is a really old British tradition and it has a completely different attitude towards the individual and the relationship between the individual and the state than the collectivist response of Labour, and particularly Old Labour, does."
- "Any government, of whatever composition, needs to mobilise opinion way beyond its own ranks in order to do the difficult things that it does."
- "I say this as a young dad seeing children going into primary school: I don’t think we should underestimate the formative effect on a child of those first years in primary school."
More In Romantic
- "In the West audiences think I am a stereotyped action star, or that I always play hitmen or killers. But in Hong Kong, I did a lot of comedy, many dramatic films, and most of all, romantic roles, lots of love stories. I was like a romance novel hero."― Chow Yun-Fat
- "Family life itself, that safest, most traditional, most approved of female choices, is not a sanctuary: It is, perpetually, a dangerous place."― Margaret Drabble
- "What matters poverty? What matters anything to him who is enamoured of our art? Does he not carry in himself every joy and every beauty?"― Sarah Bernhardt