More From Nicholas Sparks
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
More In Peace
- "Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace."― Mike Ditka
- "Only to the extent that men desire peace and brotherhood can the world be made better. No peace even though temporarily obtained, will be permanent, whether to individuals or nations, unless it is built upon the solid foundation of eternal principles."― David O. McKay
- "While conscience is our friend, all is at peace; however once it is offended, farewell to a tranquil mind."― Mary Wortley Montagu