More From Nicholas Sparks
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
More In Peace
- "Civil strife is as much a greater evil than a concerted war effort as war itself is worse than peace."― Herodotus
- "As this long and difficult war ends, I would like to address a few special words to the American people: Your steadfastness in supporting our insistence on peace with honor has made peace with honor possible."― Richard M. Nixon
- "My father’s a preacher, my mother’s a teacher, thus I rhyme."― Saul Williams