More From Nicholas Sparks
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
More In Peace
- "We must think differently, look at things in a different way. Peace requires a world of new concepts, new definitions."― Yitzhak Rabin
- "If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War."― George Washington
- "True, permanent peace can never be restored, until slavery, the occasion of the war, has ceased."― Gerrit Smith