More From Nia Long
- "I said ‘Brian, no one is going to respect me as a mother after this.’ He said, ‘oh no, yes they will, this is a movie, don’t worry about it.’ But they’re not."
- "First of all when you’re a mommy like you like the consistency of being on a show like that’s just peace of mind, I know I have financial, you know stability."
- "I have a beautiful son, I don’t regret it, I’m very proud of the way that we handle our relationship and the way that we keep our son first and that’s our priority."
More In Dreams
- "If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts."― Adam Duritz
- "So we see Edward as a young man on the road and he meets a giant and he brings the giant to a circus where he meets a Miss Calloway. He sees the woman of his dreams and I am the only one who knows who she is."― Danny DeVito
- "All books are either dreams or swords, you can cut, or you can drug, with words."― Amy Lowell