More From Nia Long
- "I said ‘Brian, no one is going to respect me as a mother after this.’ He said, ‘oh no, yes they will, this is a movie, don’t worry about it.’ But they’re not."
- "First of all when you’re a mommy like you like the consistency of being on a show like that’s just peace of mind, I know I have financial, you know stability."
- "I think Nina Simone has had an amazing journey. She was spicy and she had attitude and she didn’t care, she wanted her money in a paper bag and don’t mess with me and I’ve been doing some research on that so."
More In Health
- "Smoking is the now the principal avoidable cause of premature death in Britain. It hits the worst off people hardest of all. Smoking is one of the principal causes of the health gap which leads to poorer people being ill more often and dying sooner."― Frank Dobson
- "We’ve taken on the major health problems of the poorest – tuberculosis, maternal mortality, AIDS, malaria – in four countries. We’ve scored some victories in the sense that we’ve cured or treated thousands and changed the discourse about what is possible."― Paul Farmer
- "The other day I was reading a blog and I linked over to Streisand’s Web site, and it was amazing politically. She’s so insightful and incisive. And she also says whatever she wants."― Liz Phair