More From Newt Gingrich
- "I think every religious person should have a deep sense of respect for other people’s religious documents and religious symbols just as we were deeply opposed to the Taliban destroying the two historic buddhas which they blew up. So I think we ought to all oppose burning the Koran."
- "Surely the President can agree with us, that theft from government is not good. I know it’s bold. It’s out on the edge. I know from a Chicago-Springfield background it’s hard to fully grasp that honesty could be part of government."
- "Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did."
More In Music
- "I know some people say it’s not the best to work with your family, but I have never understood that because it’s always worked so well for me."― Kim Kardashian
- "The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead."― Igor Stravinsky
- "People break down after a couple of hours. All the defenses go down, and there’s a kind of communication that if I spent 20 years in a living room with one of these people, I would never, never know as much about them as I do in that one day."― Lee Grant