More From Neil Sheehan
- "We had a military and political leadership at that period which was genuinely deluded."
- "World War II had been such a tremendous success story for this country that the political and military leadership began to assume that they would prevail simply because of who they were. We were like the British at the turn of the 19th century."
More In Religion
- "To have dominion by religion, is to have dominion over men’s souls, thus over their very spiritual life, and to use the Divine things, which are in their religion, as the means."― Emanuel Swedenborg
- "But Freedom Strike was actually quite cool."― Tone Loc
- "The first act of religion, therefore, concerns those things which are communicated to us from God. The other concerns those things which we yield to God."― William Ames