More From Neil LaBute
- "In a relationship you have to open yourself up."
- "I would be more frightened as a writer if people thought my movies were like science fiction."
- "I will say that the idea of a woman being deceptive came from that original discussion with critics and reporters about if woman could do that kind of thing. Evelyn, herself, grew out of the discussions about how capable women are of deceit and lying and manipulation."
More In Experience
- "The length of your education is less important than its breadth, and the length of your life is less important than its depth."― Marilyn vos Savant
- "Games have grown and developed from this limited in-the-box experience to something that’s everywhere now. Interactive content is all around us, networked, ready. This is something I’ve been hoping for throughout my career."― Shigeru Miyamoto
- "You learn from a conglomeration of the incredible past – whatever experience gotten in any way whatsoever."― Bob Dylan