More From Neil LaBute
- "Just in the past few years – since I’ve been making movies, which isn’t a very long time – you now have a culture that is fascinated and informed about the box office in a way that sometimes filmmakers weren’t even."
- "Relationships in general make people a bit nervous. It’s about trust. Do I trust you enough to go there?"
- "In a relationship you have to open yourself up."
More In Experience
- "The act of birth is the first experience of anxiety, and thus the source and prototype of the affect of anxiety."― Sigmund Freud
- "The psychiatrists examine you and ask you about your life and work, and then they decide whether your film can be shown or not. It’s a horrible experience."― Dario Argento
- "It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed."― Ram Dass