More From Neil Gaiman
- "You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is we notice when we’re doing it."
- "I started out writing much more science fictiony stuff and writing about science fiction."
- "So the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is out there preserving and fighting for, and sometimes winning and sometimes losing, the fight for First Amendment rights in comics and, more generally, for freedom of speech."
More In Relationship
- "I think I wanted to write a book about the relationship between the victim and perpetrator in which the victim agrees to remain silent."― Darrell Hammond
- "Oh, the relationship with actors and managers and agents and things is a terrible problem sometimes."― John Schlesinger
- "There is no substitute for the comfort supplied by the utterly taken-for-granted relationship."― Iris Murdoch