More From Neil Gaiman
- "So the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is out there preserving and fighting for, and sometimes winning and sometimes losing, the fight for First Amendment rights in comics and, more generally, for freedom of speech."
- "Great, big, serious novels always get awards. If it’s a battle between a great, big, serious novel and a funny novel, the funny novel is doomed."
- "It’s not a bad thing for a writer not to feel at home. Writers – we’re much more comfortable at parties standing in the corner watching everybody else having a good time than we are mingling."
More In Age
- "We asserted ourselves as a music community, and showed legislators that music is positive. Especially if you’ve sold 300 million records worldwide and pay taxes."― Krist Novoselic
- "Discrimination due to age is one of the great tragedies of modern life. The desire to work and be useful is what makes life worth living, and to be told your efforts are not needed because you are the wrong age is a crime."― Johnny Ball
- "Of middle age the best that can be said is that a middle-aged person has likely learned how to have a little fun in spite of his troubles."― Don Marquis