More From Natan Sharansky
- "Only weeks after Oslo began, when nearly all the world and most of Israel was drunk with the idea of peace, I argued that a Palestinian society not constrained by democratic norms would be a fear society that would pose a grave threat to Israel."
- "Believe me, the drug of freedom is universally potent."
- "The three main sources of scepticism are first, that not every people desires freedom; second, that democracy in certain parts of the world would be dangerous; and third, that there is little the world’s democracies can do to advance freedom outside their countries."
More In Travel
- "I like to be at home because I just travel so much. I have four dogs, golden retrievers."― Denise Richards
- "We must go beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey."― John Hope Franklin
- "If interstellar travel is as time- or energy- demanding as the above figures indicate, it is far from obvious what the motive for colonization might be."― Barney Oliver