More From Naomi Campbell
- "I love England, especially the food. There’s nothing I like more than a lovely bowl of pasta."
- "I never diet. I smoke. I drink now and then. I never work out."
- "Yes, I did and a lot of my friends who are in the same program as I were very much supportive, and the most important thing they said to me is do not let this interfere with what you have to do in taking car of yourself. That was the most important thing."
More In Dad
- "My father was so good-natured and had such a happy disposition. I’ve always confused him with Jimmy Stewart. So, think Jimmy Stewart. That’s my dad."― Jane Pauley
- "When I was little, we had a Golden Book that had all these Disney characters in one portrait on the first page. My dad used to read from it every night. We’d play this game of find Pluto or find Donald Duck. He’d read us stories and do all the voices. Those are great memories."― Danica McKellar
- "I think when I was a kid, and I was in England and it was all about The Stones, The Who, The Kinks and The Beatles and that’s what my dad was into."― Slash