More From Naomi Campbell
- "I love England, especially the food. There’s nothing I like more than a lovely bowl of pasta."
- "Yes, I did and a lot of my friends who are in the same program as I were very much supportive, and the most important thing they said to me is do not let this interfere with what you have to do in taking car of yourself. That was the most important thing."
- "I have no regrets. I’ve got my health."
More In Courage
- "Courage easily finds its own eloquence."― Plautus
- "Resignation is the courage of Christian sorrow."― Alexandre Vinet
- "Heroes to me are guys that sit in libraries. They absorb knowledge and then the risks they take are calculated on the basis of the courage it took to become replete with knowledge."― William Hurt