More From Muhammad Iqbal
- "Yet higher religion, which is only a search for a larger life, is essentially experience and recognized the necessity of experience as its foundation long before science learnt to do so."
- "If the object of poetry is, to make men, then poetry is the heir of prophecy."
- "People who have no hold over their process of thinking are likely to be ruined by liberty of thought. If thought is immature, liberty of thought becomes a method of converting men into animals."
More In Work
- "I think to be in politics you have to have the taste for blood on that."― Moira Kelly
- "Mr. Obama still has time to reverse course. A great deal depends on it. To fail on health care yet again might well be the ‘Waterloo’ Republicans dream of."― Thomas Frank
- "But this is a little different. This is the adult acting. This is a different crowd. It’s more work and more good work. That’s it. People will have their opinion regardless."― Shia LaBeouf