More From Mother Teresa
- "I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn’t touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God."
- "Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God – the rest will be given."
- "Intense love does not measure, it just gives."
More In Experience
- "Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession."― George Washington
- "We should not look back unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors, and for the purpose of profiting by dearly bought experience."― George Washington
- "The collective experience of watching a great film together in a room is a transcendent moment that will never die."― Gael Garcia Bernal