More From Mortimer Adler
- "Love consists in giving without getting in return; in giving what is not owed, what is not due the other. That’s why true love is never based, as associations for utility or pleasure are, on a fair exchange."
- "Friendship is a very taxing and arduous form of leisure activity."
- "The ultimate end of education is happiness or a good human life, a life enriched by the possession of every kind of good, by the enjoyment of every type of satisfaction."
More In Romantic
- "I’m a very romantic person."― Esai Morales
- "I’ve programmed myself musically to come up with love-feeling tracks that are romantic, sexy, but classy, all in one. And that’s the challenge. Once I create that music, then the lyrical content starts to come – you know, the stories and things like that."― R. Kelly
- "I’m not about to talk about what’s romantic in my life – I figure if you talk about it once, then that’s an open invitation for everyone to dig into your personal life even further. So, I just keep my private life to myself."― James Van Der Beek