More From Morgan Freeman
- "When I was a teenager, I began to settle into school because I’d discovered the extracurricular activities that interested me: music and theater."
- "I knew at an early age I wanted to act. Acting was always easy for me. I don’t believe in predestination, but I do believe that once you get where ever it is you are going, that is where you were going to be."
- "People need to start to think about the messages that they send in the movies."
More In Happiness
- "We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves."― Lyndon B. Johnson
- "I am committed to ensure that our intelligence community, law enforcement, medical professionals, and military have the information and funding needed to protect the American people from threats at home and abroad."― Leonard Boswell
- "My dad was a big believer in treating people well, oftentimes even when he himself wasn’t well."― Neil Cavuto