More From Morgan Freeman
- "If you live a life of make-believe, your life isn’t worth anything until you do something that does challenge your reality. And to me, sailing the open ocean is a real challenge, because it’s life or death."
- "But I can say that life is good to me. Has been and is good. So I think my task is to be good to it. So how do you be good to life? You live it."
- "Martin Luther King Jr. is remembered as our prince of peace, of civil rights. We owe him something major that will keep his memory alive."
More In Relationship
- "I think the American Dream says that anything can happen if you work hard enough at it and are persistent, and have some ability. The sky is the limit to what you can build, and what can happen to you and your family."― Sanford I. Weill
- "All true meaning resides in the personal relationship to a phenomenon, what it means to you."― Christopher McCandless
- "But it’s much more exciting to make Die Hard. One of the reasons that I think that movie is so successful is it deals with those very important blue-collar relationship themes. But it’s more visually beautiful to show things blowing up. It just gives you more on the screen."― Penn Jillette