More From Monica Lewinsky
- "He could have made it right with the book. But he hasn’t. He is a revisionist of history. He has lied."
- "I certainly know that this relationship could not have continued the way it did, when I was at the Pentagon and the president was obviously at the White House, without Betty."
- "I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t angry some days. But I really have worked hard to put a lot of the anger and disappointment in the past."
More In Famous
- "The people I want are very famous and very rich, and all I can offer them is a bit of exposure on TV and a bit of cash, so it’s a miracle we get any guests at all. But we have been very lucky."― Graham Norton
- "Because you know when you first become famous, you start walking a little different because people are staring at you."― Bono
- "It’s not that I don’t want to become famous or that I’m obsessed by my work as an actress, but it’s all about not limiting myself, such as putting myself in a little jail that I can escape from."― Sarah Polley