More From Monica Bellucci
- "After a while in marriage, it doesn’t work anymore. There is something missing, there is something wrong. There are few marriages that stay alive forever. We like something, and after a while, we hate what we used to love."
- "In a couple, sometimes, one or both people have to give up their personal life, dreams and ambitions for the good of the family."
- "Envy is human nature."
More In Strength
- "Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career."― Abdul Kalam
- "The strength of the playing ability is much more important. Only if the strength of the opponent’s playing ability is comparable, does the game develop."― Vladimir Kramnik
- "You can’t solve a problem as complex as inequality in one legal clause."― Theresa May