More From Mitt Romney
- "Central to America’s rise to global leadership is our Judeo-Christian tradition with the vision of the goodness and possibilities of every human life."
- "Julia progresses from cradle to grave, showing how government makes every good thing in her life possible. The weak economy, high unemployment, falling wages, rising gas prices, the national debt, the insolvency of entitlements – all these are fictionally assumed away in a cartoon that is produced by a president who wants us to forget about them."
- "The right way to reign in healthcare costs is not by applying more government and more controls and making it more like the post office, it’s by making it more like a consumer-driven market."
More In Business
- "Free enterprise has done more to lift people out of poverty, to help build a strong middle class, to help educate our kids, and to make our lives better than all the programs of government combined."― Mitt Romney
- "After you have exhausted what there is in business, politics, conviviality, and so on – have found that none of these finally satisfy, or permanently wear – what remains? Nature remains."― Walt Whitman
- "We’ve been a bit too defensive about the European Union rules. We don’t want to become protectionist and nationalist in the way we buy things but we think we could do a lot more to promote British business through procurement."― Vince Cable