More From Mitt Romney
- "The right way to reign in healthcare costs is not by applying more government and more controls and making it more like the post office, it’s by making it more like a consumer-driven market."
- "The American people I talk to don’t spend every moment thinking, ‘How can I tax my neighbor more than they’re being taxed?’ They say, ‘How can I get a good job? How can my kids get good jobs? How can seniors have a confidence in their future when they know that Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid are bankrupt?’"
- "Democrats want to use the slowdown as an excuse to do what their special interests are always begging for: higher taxes, bigger government and less trade with other nations."
More In Education
- "Why has elegance found so little following? That is the reality of it. Elegance has the disadvantage, if that’s what it is, that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it."― Edsger Dijkstra
- "All the pre-made sauces in a jar, and frozen and canned vegetables, processed meats, and cheeses which are loaded with artificial ingredients and sodium can get in the way of a healthy diet. My number one advice is to eat fresh, and seasonally."― Todd English
- "Look, I want what’s good for everybody. I want to promote good state education for all. I want to raise standards for all kids, irrespective of race and class but why can’t they all just do what I say when I know I’m right?"― Arabella Weir