More From Miroslav Vitous
- "I basically started playing violin at the age of six. That lasted about three years because my previous teacher died and the second teacher didn’t really know how to successfully get me going."
- "I was very much fascinated with the technology we had that we could edit in the computer our compositions, but all the sounds that were available on the market were crap."
More In Business
- "It’s a lot of work to keep reinventing yourself and coming up with new stuff, but that’s what it takes to be in show business."― Donny Osmond
- "If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail."― Jeff Bezos
- "Energy and environmental regulation, transportation, and broadband policy all benefit when legislators have a basic grounding in the technical concepts behind business models, products, and innovation."― John Sununu