More From Miley Cyrus
- "If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one so bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins and I was like, ‘How do we get one of those?’ and she was like, ‘You can’t get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, like, put it in your pool?’"
- "My mom is always telling me it takes a long time to get to the top, but a short time to get to the bottom."
- "I don’t want to be perfect, but I do want to be a role model. My mom always tells me that imperfections equal beauty. All of us are imperfect."
More In Work
- "You just reach a point sometimes with somebody where it just doesn’t work."― Billy Corgan
- "I have always had an interest in fashion and design and I appreciate style and timelessness within my footwear and accessories both on and off the court."― Maria Sharapova
- "I’ve always been able to decide what was more important at different points in my life, but I never gave up personal things to work, never."― Catherine Deneuve